Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- ewe is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- ewe is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- ewe is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 6 points
3 letter words by unscrambling ewe
2 letter words by unscrambling ewe
Definition of ewe
- a member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana. Synonyms: Ewe.
- a Kwa language spoken by the Ewe in Ghana and Togo and Benin. Synonyms: Ewe.
- female sheep.
awe, ee, ene, ese, eve, ew, ewer, eye, owe.
accrue, adieu, ado, anew, anew, askew, babu, baku, ballyhoo, bamboo, bleu, blue, boo, brew, canoe, cebu, chew, chou, clue, construe.
Words made by unscrambling the letters ewe plus one letter
awee, weed, whee, week, weel, ween, weep, were, weer, ewer, wees, ewes, weet, twee.
Your query has returned 3 words, which include anagrams of ewe as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in ewe.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.