Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- error is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 5 points
- error is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 5 points
- error is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 5 points
5 letter words by unscrambling error
3 letter words by unscrambling error
2 letter words by unscrambling error
Definition of error
- a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention; "he made a bad mistake", "she was quick to point out my errors", "I could understand his English in spite of his grammatical faults". Synonyms: fault, mistake.
- inadvertent incorrectness. Synonyms: erroneousness.
- a misconception resulting from incorrect information. Synonyms: erroneous belief.
- (baseball) a failure of a defensive player to make an out when normal play would have sufficed. Synonyms: misplay.
- departure from what is ethically acceptable. Synonyms: wrongdoing.
- (computer science) the occurrence of an incorrect result produced by a computer. Synonyms: computer error.
- part of a statement that is not correct; "the book was full of errors". Synonyms: mistake.
ballup, betise, bloomer, blooper, blot, blunder, boner, botch, bungle, cockup, confusion, corrigendum, deviation, distortion, erratum, flub, folly, foolishness, fuckup, imbecility, incursion, lapse, literal, miscalculation, miscue, misestimation, misprint, misreckoning, offside, omission, oversight, parapraxis, pratfall, renege, revoke, skip, slip, smear, smirch, spot, stain, stupidity, typo.
bearer, sharer, starer, terror, wearer.
Words made by unscrambling the letters error plus one letter
roarer, errors, terror, orrery.
Your query has returned 8 words, which include anagrams of error as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in error.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.