Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- entrust is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- entrust is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- entrust is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
7 letter words by unscrambling entrust
6 letter words by unscrambling entrust
5 letter words by unscrambling entrust
4 letter words by unscrambling entrust
3 letter words by unscrambling entrust
2 letter words by unscrambling entrust
Definition of entrust
- confer a trust upon; "The messenger was entrusted with the general's secret", "I commit my soul to God". Synonyms: commit, confide, intrust, trust.
- put into the care or protection of someone; "He left the decision to his deputy", "leave your child the nurse's care". Synonyms: leave.
charge, commend, consign, obligate, recommit.
adjust, antitrust, bust, combust, crust, cussed, disgust, distrust, dust, encrust, gust, incrust, just, lust, mistrust, must, nonplussed, readjust, robust, rust.
Words made by unscrambling the letters entrust plus one letter
taunters, strunted, runtiest, entrusts, untruest.
Your query has returned 102 words, which include anagrams of entrust as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in entrust.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.