Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- elves is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- elves is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- elves is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
5 letter words by unscrambling elves
4 letter words by unscrambling elves
3 letter words by unscrambling elves
2 letter words by unscrambling elves
Definition of elves
- an acronym for emissions of light and very low frequency perturbations due to electromagnetic pulse sources; extremely bright extremely short (less than a msec) electrical flashes forming a huge ring (up to 400 km diameter) in the ionosphere.
- (folklore) fairies that are somewhat mischievous. Synonyms: brownie, elf, gremlin, hob, imp, pixie, pixy.
- below 3 kilohertz. Synonyms: ELF, extremely low frequency.
eaves, elver, elvis.
Words made by unscrambling the letters elves plus one letter
leaves, sleave, bevels, devels, delves, sleeve, levees, helves, shelve, levies, slieve, kevels, levels, pelves, levers, revels, elvers, vessel, selves, svelte, evulse.
Your query has returned 18 words, which include anagrams of elves as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in elves.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.