Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- elevated is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- elevated is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- elevated is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
8 letter words by unscrambling elevated
7 letter words by unscrambling elevated
6 letter words by unscrambling elevated
5 letter words by unscrambling elevated
4 letter words by unscrambling elevated
3 letter words by unscrambling elevated
2 letter words by unscrambling elevated
Definition of elevated
- raised above the ground; "an elevated platform".
- of high moral or intellectual value; elevated in nature or style; ; - Oliver Franks; "an exalted ideal", "argue in terms of high-flown ideals", "a noble and lofty concept", "a grand purpose". Synonyms: exalted, grand, high-flown, high-minded, idealistic, lofty, noble-minded, rarefied, rarified, sublime.
- increased in amount or degree; "raised temperature". Synonyms: raised.
- a railway that is powered by electricity and that runs on a track that is raised above the street level. Synonyms: el, elevated railroad, elevated railway, overhead railway.
- give a promotion to or assign to a higher position; "John was kicked upstairs when a replacement was hired", "Women tend not to advance in the major law firms", "I got promoted after many years of hard work". Synonyms: advance, elevate, kick upstairs, promote, raise, upgrade. Antonyms: demote.
- raise from a lower to a higher position; "Raise your hands", "Lift a load". Synonyms: bring up, elevate, get up, lift, raise. Antonyms: lower.
- raise in rank or condition; "The new law lifted many people from poverty". Synonyms: elevate, lift, raise.
boost, brevet, chin, dignify, ennoble, entitle, erect, exalt, favor, favour, gentle, heighten, hike, hoist, jack, leaven, levitate, lift, pinnacle, prefer, prove, pump, raise, rear, shoulder, skid, tenure, trice, underlay, wind.
abbreviated, accelerated, accumulated, activated, adulterated, affiliated, aggravated, aggregated, agitated, alienated, alleviated, amalgamated, animated, annihilated, anticipated, antiquated, appreciated, articulated, asphyxiated, assassinated.
Words made by unscrambling the letters elevated plus one letter
Your query has returned 93 words, which include anagrams of elevated as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in elevated.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.