Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- dozen is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 15 points
- dozen is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 15 points
- dozen is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 16 points
5 letter words by unscrambling dozen
4 letter words by unscrambling dozen
3 letter words by unscrambling dozen
2 letter words by unscrambling dozen
Definition of dozen
- denoting a quantity consisting of 12 items or units. Synonyms: 12, twelve, xii.
- the cardinal number that is the sum of eleven and one. Synonyms: 12, XII, twelve.
cozen, dizen, doyen, doze, dozens, dozer.
Words made by unscrambling the letters dozen plus one letter
zonked, donzel, zooned, dozens.
Your query has returned 24 words, which include anagrams of dozen as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in dozen.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.