Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- dominos is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- dominos is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- dominos is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
7 letter words by unscrambling dominos
6 letter words by unscrambling dominos
5 letter words by unscrambling dominos
4 letter words by unscrambling dominos
3 letter words by unscrambling dominos
2 letter words by unscrambling dominos
Definition of dominos
- any of several games played with small rectangular blocks. Synonyms: dominoes.
- United States rhythm and blues pianist and singer and composer (born in 1928). Synonyms: Antoine Domino, Domino, Fats Domino.
- a loose hooded cloak worn with a half mask as part of a masquerade costume. Synonyms: domino.
- a mask covering the upper part of the face but with holes for the eyes. Synonyms: domino, eye mask, half mask.
- a small rectangular block used in playing the game of dominoes; the face of each block has two equal areas that can bear 0 to 6 dots. Synonyms: domino.
five, four, six.
domino, dominoes, dominus.
ambrose, bulldoze, cocos, dominoes, lachrymose, logos, pantyhose, pharos, primrose, rockrose.
Words made by unscrambling the letters dominos plus one letter
monodies, dominoes, midnoons, monodist.
Your query has returned 84 words, which include anagrams of dominos as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in dominos.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.