Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- dodgy is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- dodgy is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- dodgy is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
5 letter words by unscrambling dodgy
4 letter words by unscrambling dodgy
3 letter words by unscrambling dodgy
2 letter words by unscrambling dodgy
Definition of dodgy
- of uncertain outcome; especially fraught with risk; - New Yorker; "an extremely dicey future on a brave new world of liquid nitrogen, tar, and smog". Synonyms: chanceful, chancy, dicey.
- marked by skill in deception; "cunning men often pass for wise", "deep political machinations", "a foxy scheme", "a slick evasive answer", "sly as a fox", "tricky Dick", "a wily old attorney". Synonyms: crafty, cunning, foxy, guileful, knavish, slick, sly, tricksy, tricky, wily.
dodge, doggy, dogy, podgy.
Your query has returned 12 words, which include anagrams of dodgy as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in dodgy.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.