Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- divorce is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- divorce is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- divorce is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
7 letter words by unscrambling divorce
6 letter words by unscrambling divorce
5 letter words by unscrambling divorce
4 letter words by unscrambling divorce
3 letter words by unscrambling divorce
2 letter words by unscrambling divorce
Definition of divorce
- the legal dissolution of a marriage. Synonyms: divorcement.
- part; cease or break association with; "She disassociated herself from the organization when she found out the identity of the president". Synonyms: disassociate, disjoint, dissociate, disunite.
- get a divorce; formally terminate a marriage; "The couple divorced after only 6 months". Synonyms: split up.
bourse, coarse, corse, course, endorse, enforce, force, hoarse, horse, morse, norse, outsource, perforce, reinforce, remorse, source.
Words made by unscrambling the letters divorce plus one letter
covaried, divorced, divorcee, revoiced, coderive, coverlid, codriven, codriver, divorcer, discover, codrives, divorces.
Your query has returned 92 words, which include anagrams of divorce as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in divorce.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.