Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- division is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- division is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- division is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
8 letter words by unscrambling division
6 letter words by unscrambling division
5 letter words by unscrambling division
4 letter words by unscrambling division
3 letter words by unscrambling division
2 letter words by unscrambling division
Definition of division
- an army unit large enough to sustain combat; "two infantry divisions were held in reserve".
- one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole; "the written part of the exam", "the finance section of the company", "the BBC's engineering division". Synonyms: part, section.
- the act or process of dividing.
- an administrative unit in government or business.
- discord that splits a group. Synonyms: variance.
- a league ranked by quality; "he played baseball in class D for two years", "Princeton is in the NCAA Division 1-AA". Synonyms: class.
- (biology) a group of organisms forming a subdivision of a larger category.
- (botany) taxonomic unit of plants corresponding to a phylum.
- a unit of the United States Air Force usually comprising two or more wings. Synonyms: air division.
- a group of ships of similar type. Synonyms: naval division.
- an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of multiplication; the quotient of two numbers is computed.
- the act of dividing or partitioning; separation by the creation of a boundary that divides or keeps apart. Synonyms: partition, partitioning, sectionalisation, sectionalization, segmentation.
arm, atomisation, atomization, beginning, bisection, bout, branch, branching, chukka, chukker, cleavage, component, constituent, cut, cutting, department, dichotomisation, dichotomization, element, end, factor, fork, forking, fractionation, fragmentation, frame, game, half, hyphenation, ingredient, inning, middle, over, parcellation, period, quantisation, quantization, quarter, quartering, ramification, round, schism, section, septation, split, subdivision, syllabication, syllabification, turn, zoning.
circumcision, collision, decision, derision, envision, excision, incision, indecision, parisian, precision, provision, rescission, revision, supervision, tv, vision.
Words made by unscrambling the letters division plus one letter
Your query has returned 45 words, which include anagrams of division as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in division.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.