Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- divided is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- divided is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- divided is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
7 letter words by unscrambling divided
6 letter words by unscrambling divided
5 letter words by unscrambling divided
4 letter words by unscrambling divided
3 letter words by unscrambling divided
2 letter words by unscrambling divided
Definition of divided
- separated into parts or pieces; "opinions are divided". Antonyms: united.
- having a median strip or island between lanes of traffic moving in opposite directions; "a divided highway". Synonyms: dual-lane.
- distributed in portions (often equal) on the basis of a plan or purpose. Synonyms: divided up, shared, shared out.
- separate into parts or portions; "divide the cake into three equal parts", "The British carved up the Ottoman Empire after World War I". Synonyms: carve up, dissever, divide, separate, split, split up. Antonyms: unite.
- perform a division; "Can you divide 49 by seven?". Synonyms: divide, fraction. Antonyms: multiply.
- act as a barrier between; stand between; "The mountain range divides the two countries". Synonyms: divide, separate.
- come apart; "The two pieces that we had glued separated". Synonyms: divide, part, separate.
- make a division or separation. Synonyms: divide, separate.
- force, take, or pull apart; "He separated the fighting children", "Moses parted the Red Sea". Synonyms: disunite, divide, part, separate.
break, bust, calve, canton, chip, cut, detach, disarticulate, discerp, disconnect, disjoin, disjoint, dismember, dispel, disperse, dissipate, format, gerrymander, gin, halve, initialise, initialize, isolate, joint, lot, paragraph, parcel, partition, polarise, polarize, quarter, rail, reduce, rupture, scatter, section, sectionalise, sectionalize, segment, segregate, sequester, sequestrate, sever, sliver, snap, splinter, subdivide, tear, triangulate, unitise, unitize, zone.
divide, dividend, divider.
decided, guided, lopsided, misguided, undecided, undivided.
Words made by unscrambling the letters divided plus one letter
Your query has returned 17 words, which include anagrams of divided as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in divided.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.