Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- dirty is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- dirty is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- dirty is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
5 letter words by unscrambling dirty
4 letter words by unscrambling dirty
3 letter words by unscrambling dirty
2 letter words by unscrambling dirty
Definition of dirty
- soiled or likely to soil with dirt or grime; "dirty unswept sidewalks", "a child in dirty overalls", "dirty slums", "piles of dirty dishes", "put his dirty feet on the clean sheet", "wore an unclean shirt", "mining is a dirty job", "Cinderella did the dirty work while her sisters preened themselves". Synonyms: soiled, unclean. Antonyms: clean.
- (of behavior or especially language) characterized by obscenity or indecency; "dirty words", "a dirty old man", "dirty books and movies", "boys telling dirty jokes", "has a dirty mouth". Antonyms: clean.
- vile; despicable; "a dirty (or lousy) trick", "a filthy traitor". Synonyms: filthy, lousy.
- spreading pollution or contamination; especially radioactive contamination; "the air near the foundry was always dirty", "a dirty bomb releases enormous amounts of long-lived radioactive fallout". Synonyms: contaminating. Antonyms: clean.
- contaminated with infecting organisms; ; - Jane Austen; "dirty wounds", "obliged to go into infected rooms". Synonyms: pestiferous.
- (of color) discolored by impurities; not bright and clear; is often used in combination; "dirty", "a dirty (or dingy) white", "the muddied grey of the sea", "muddy colors", "dirty-green walls", "dirty-blonde hair". Synonyms: dingy, muddied, muddy.
- (of a manuscript) defaced with changes; "foul (or dirty) copy". Synonyms: foul, marked-up.
- obtained illegally or by improper means; "dirty money", "ill-gotten gains". Synonyms: ill-gotten.
- expressing or revealing hostility or dislike; "dirty looks".
- violating accepted standards or rules; "a dirty fighter", "used foul means to gain power", "a nasty unsporting serve", "fined for unsportsmanlike behavior". Synonyms: cheating, foul, unsporting, unsportsmanlike.
- unethical or dishonest; "dirty police officers", "a sordid political campaign". Synonyms: sordid.
- unpleasantly stormy; "there's dirty weather in the offing".
blemish, contaminate, crock, foul, mire, muck, mud, muddy, pollute, slime, smear, splash, spot.
Words made by unscrambling the letters dirty plus one letter
Your query has returned 12 words, which include anagrams of dirty as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in dirty.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.