Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- diffused is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 16 points
- diffused is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 16 points
- diffused is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 17 points
8 letter words by unscrambling diffused
7 letter words by unscrambling diffused
5 letter words by unscrambling diffused
4 letter words by unscrambling diffused
3 letter words by unscrambling diffused
2 letter words by unscrambling diffused
Definition of diffused
- (of light rays) subjected to scattering by reflection from a rough surface or transmission through a translucent material; "diffused light".
- (of light) transmitted from a broad light source or reflected. Synonyms: diffuse, soft. Antonyms: hard.
- move outward; "The soldiers fanned out". Synonyms: diffuse, fan out, spread, spread out.
- spread or diffuse through; "An atmosphere of distrust has permeated this administration", "music penetrated the entire building", "His campaign was riddled with accusations and personal attacks". Synonyms: diffuse, imbue, interpenetrate, penetrate, permeate, pervade, riddle.
- cause to become widely known; "spread information", "circulate a rumor", "broadcast the news". Synonyms: broadcast, circularise, circularize, circulate, diffuse, disperse, disseminate, distribute, pass around, propagate, spread.
bleed, carry, creep, generalise, generalize, mantle, percolate, podcast, popularise, popularize, run, sow, spiritise, spiritize, vulgarise, vulgarize.
abused, accused, amused, bemused, confused, disabused, excused, fused, misused, unused, used.
Your query has returned 70 words, which include anagrams of diffused as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in diffused.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.