Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- decided is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- decided is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- decided is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
7 letter words by unscrambling decided
6 letter words by unscrambling decided
5 letter words by unscrambling decided
4 letter words by unscrambling decided
3 letter words by unscrambling decided
2 letter words by unscrambling decided
Definition of decided
- recognizable; marked; "noticed a distinct improvement", "at a distinct (or decided) disadvantage". Synonyms: distinct.
- reach, make, or come to a decision about something; "We finally decided after lengthy deliberations". Synonyms: decide, determine, make up one's mind.
- bring to an end; settle conclusively; "The case was decided", "The judge decided the case in favor of the plaintiff", "The father adjudicated when the sons were quarreling over their inheritance". Synonyms: adjudicate, decide, resolve, settle.
- cause to decide; "This new development finally decided me!". Synonyms: decide.
- influence or determine; "The vote in New Hampshire often decides the outcome of the Presidential election". Synonyms: decide.
adjudicate, adjust, choose, decree, govern, judge, measure, mensurate, order, orient, orientate, purpose, regularise, regularize, regulate, resolve, rule, seal, select, take, try, will.
divided, guided, lopsided, misguided, undecided, undivided.
Your query has returned 22 words, which include anagrams of decided as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in decided.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.