Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- dated is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- dated is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- dated is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
5 letter words by unscrambling dated
4 letter words by unscrambling dated
3 letter words by unscrambling dated
2 letter words by unscrambling dated
Definition of dated
- marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past.
- go on a date with; "Tonight she is dating a former high school sweetheart". Synonyms: date.
- stamp with a date; "The package is dated November 24". Synonyms: date, date stamp.
- assign a date to; determine the (probable) date of; "Scientists often cannot date precisely archeological or prehistorical findings". Synonyms: date.
- date regularly; have a steady relationship with; "Did you know that she is seeing an older man?", "He is dating his former wife again!". Synonyms: date, go out, go steady, see.
- provide with a dateline; mark with a date; "She wrote the letter on Monday but she dated it Saturday so as not to reveal that she procrastinated". Synonyms: date.
chronologise, chronologize, date, dateline, datemark, misdate.
bated, date, dazed, fated, hated, mated.
awaited, bated, belated, conjugated, deflated, desecrated, desecrated, dictated, elated, fated, hated, inflated, interrelated, interrelated, mated, related, related, related, stated, unabated.
Words made by unscrambling the letters dated plus one letter
doated, traded, darted, dauted, dawted.
Your query has returned 19 words, which include anagrams of dated as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in dated.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.