Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- dagger is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- dagger is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- dagger is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
6 letter words by unscrambling dagger
5 letter words by unscrambling dagger
4 letter words by unscrambling dagger
3 letter words by unscrambling dagger
2 letter words by unscrambling dagger
Definition of dagger
- a short knife with a pointed blade used for piercing or stabbing. Synonyms: sticker.
- a character used in printing to indicate a cross reference or footnote. Synonyms: obelisk.
bodkin, crease, creese, dirk, kirpan, kris, poniard, stiletto.
bagger, danger, digger, dragger, jagger, lagger, nagger, tagger.
bragger, jaeger, jagger, stagger, swagger.
Words made by unscrambling the letters dagger plus one letter
aggrade, garaged, bragged, cragged, dragged, fragged, gargled, draggle, dragger, daggers, raggedy.
Your query has returned 46 words, which include anagrams of dagger as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in dagger.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.