Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- crouch is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- crouch is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- crouch is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
6 letter words by unscrambling crouch
5 letter words by unscrambling crouch
4 letter words by unscrambling crouch
3 letter words by unscrambling crouch
2 letter words by unscrambling crouch
Definition of crouch
- the act of bending low with the limbs close to the body.
- bend one's back forward from the waist on down; "he crouched down", "She bowed before the Queen", "The young man stooped to pick up the girl's purse". Synonyms: bend, bow, stoop.
- sit on one's heels; "In some cultures, the women give birth while squatting", "The children hunkered down to protect themselves from the sandstorm". Synonyms: hunker, hunker down, scrunch, scrunch up, squat.
cower, huddle, squinch.
couch, crotch, grouch.
couch, grouch, pouch, slouch, vouch.
Words made by unscrambling the letters crouch plus one letter
Your query has returned 18 words, which include anagrams of crouch as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in crouch.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.