Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- crape is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- crape is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- crape is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
5 letter words by unscrambling crape
4 letter words by unscrambling crape
3 letter words by unscrambling crape
2 letter words by unscrambling crape
Definition of crape
- small very thin pancake. Synonyms: French pancake, crepe.
- a soft thin light fabric with a crinkled surface. Synonyms: crepe.
- cover or drape with crape; "crape the mirror". Synonyms: crepe.
- curl tightly; "crimp hair". Synonyms: crimp, frizz, frizzle, kink, kink up.
cape, crake, crane, crap, craps, crate, crave, craze, crepe, drape, grape, rape, scrape.
Words made by unscrambling the letters crape plus one letter
carped, redcap, craped, eparch, preach, pacier, packer, repack, carpel, placer, parcel, camper, prance, capper, carper, pacers, crapes, scrape, parsec, escarp, spacer, recaps, secpar, capers, preact, carpet, apercu.
Your query has returned 39 words, which include anagrams of crape as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in crape.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.