Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- cradle is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- cradle is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- cradle is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
6 letter words by unscrambling cradle
5 letter words by unscrambling cradle
4 letter words by unscrambling cradle
3 letter words by unscrambling cradle
2 letter words by unscrambling cradle
Definition of cradle
- a baby bed with sides and rockers.
- where something originated or was nurtured in its early existence; "the birthplace of civilization". Synonyms: birthplace, place of origin, provenance, provenience.
- birth of a person; "he was taught from the cradle never to cry".
- a trough that can be rocked back and forth; used by gold miners to shake auriferous earth in water in order to separate the gold. Synonyms: rocker.
- hold gently and carefully; "He cradles the child in his arms".
- bring up from infancy.
- hold or place in or as if in a cradle; "He cradled the infant in his arms".
- cut grain with a cradle scythe.
- wash in a cradle; "cradle gold".
- run with the stick.
Words made by unscrambling the letters cradle plus one letter
craaled, caldera, cradled, cleared, creedal, relaced, declare, radicle, radicel, decrial, candler, caroled, cradler, reclads, cradles, crawled.
Your query has returned 71 words, which include anagrams of cradle as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in cradle.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.