Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- cracked is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 16 points
- cracked is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 16 points
- cracked is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 18 points
7 letter words by unscrambling cracked
6 letter words by unscrambling cracked
5 letter words by unscrambling cracked
4 letter words by unscrambling cracked
3 letter words by unscrambling cracked
2 letter words by unscrambling cracked
Definition of cracked
- used of skin roughened as a result of cold or exposure; "chapped lips". Synonyms: chapped, roughened.
- of paint or varnish; having the appearance of alligator hide. Synonyms: alligatored.
- informal or slang terms for mentally irregular; "it used to drive my husband balmy". Synonyms: around the bend, balmy, barmy, bats, batty, bonkers, buggy, crackers, daft, dotty, fruity, haywire, kookie, kooky, loco, loony, loopy, nuts, nutty, round the bend, wacky, whacky.
- become fractured; break or crack on the surface only; "The glass cracked when it was heated". Synonyms: break, check, crack.
- make a very sharp explosive sound; "His gun cracked". Synonyms: crack.
- make a sharp sound; "his fingers snapped". Synonyms: crack, snap.
- hit forcefully; deal a hard blow, making a cracking noise; "The teacher cracked him across the face with a ruler". Synonyms: crack.
- pass through (a barrier); "Registrations cracked through the 30,000 mark in the county". Synonyms: break through, crack.
- break partially but keep its integrity; "The glass cracked". Synonyms: crack.
- break suddenly and abruptly, as under tension; "The pipe snapped". Synonyms: crack, snap.
- gain unauthorized access computers with malicious intentions; "she cracked my password", "crack a safe". Synonyms: crack.
- suffer a nervous breakdown. Synonyms: break up, collapse, crack, crack up, crock up.
- tell spontaneously; "crack a joke". Synonyms: crack.
- cause to become cracked; "heat and light cracked the back of the leather chair". Synonyms: crack.
- reduce (petroleum) to a simpler compound by cracking. Synonyms: crack.
- break into simpler molecules by means of heat; "The petroleum cracked". Synonyms: crack.
alligator, chap, check, chink, crack, craze, fissure.
cracker, crocked, tracked.
abstract, act, attract, backed, compact, contract, detract, diffract, distract, enact, exact, extract, fact, impact, inexact, intact, interact, interact, overreact, packed.
Words made by unscrambling the letters cracked plus one letter
Your query has returned 60 words, which include anagrams of cracked as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in cracked.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.