Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- cox is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- cox is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- cox is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
3 letter words by unscrambling cox
2 letter words by unscrambling cox
Definition of cox
- either of two related enzymes that control the production of prostaglandins and are blocked by aspirin. Synonyms: Cox, cyclooxygenase.
- the helmsman of a ship's boat or a racing crew. Synonyms: coxswain.
- act as the coxswain, in a boat race.
box, clx, co, coax, cob, cod, cog, col, con, coo, cop, cos, cot, cow, coxa, coy, cx, cxx, fox, lox, nox, ox, pox, vox.
box, clocks, fox, knox, lox, ochs, outfox, ox, pox, stocks, vox.
Words made by unscrambling the letters cox plus one letter
Your query has returned 2 words, which include anagrams of cox as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in cox.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.