Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- couple is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- couple is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- couple is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
6 letter words by unscrambling couple
5 letter words by unscrambling couple
4 letter words by unscrambling couple
3 letter words by unscrambling couple
2 letter words by unscrambling couple
Definition of couple
- a pair who associate with one another; "the engaged couple", "an inseparable twosome". Synonyms: duet, duo, twosome.
- a pair of people who live together; "a married couple from Chicago". Synonyms: match, mates.
- a small indefinite number; "he's coming for a couple of days".
- two items of the same kind. Synonyms: brace, couplet, distich, duad, duet, duo, dyad, pair, span, twain, twosome, yoke.
- (physics) something joined by two equal and opposite forces that act along parallel lines.
- bring two objects, ideas, or people together; "This fact is coupled to the other one", "Matchmaker, can you match my daughter with a nice young man?", "The student was paired with a partner for collaboration on the project". Synonyms: match, mate, pair, twin.
- link together; "can we couple these proposals?". Synonyms: couple on, couple up. Antonyms: uncouple.
- form a pair or pairs; "The two old friends paired off". Synonyms: pair, pair off, partner off.
- engage in sexual intercourse; "Birds mate in the Spring". Synonyms: copulate, mate, pair.
bang, bed, bonk, breed, bugger, cover, deflower, dipole, doubleton, eff, fuck, hump, jazz, know, love, mismatch, mismate, mount, nick, ride, ruin, screw, serve, service, sodomise, sodomize, tread.
coupe, coupled, coupler, couplet.
decouple, quintuple, supple, uncouple.
Words made by unscrambling the letters couple plus one letter
copulae, coupled, coupler, closeup, couples, couplet, octuple.
Your query has returned 36 words, which include anagrams of couple as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in couple.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.