Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- corked is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- corked is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- corked is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
6 letter words by unscrambling corked
5 letter words by unscrambling corked
4 letter words by unscrambling corked
3 letter words by unscrambling corked
2 letter words by unscrambling corked
Definition of corked
- (of wine) tainted in flavor by a cork containing excess tannin; "a corked port". Synonyms: corky.
- close a bottle with a cork. Synonyms: cork, cork up. Antonyms: uncork.
- stuff with cork; "The baseball player stuffed his bat with cork to make it lighter". Synonyms: cork.
cooked, corded, corker, corned, forked.
Words made by unscrambling the letters corked plus one letter
croaked, bedrock, crocked, frocked, defrock, dorneck, crooked, redocks, dockers, trocked.
Your query has returned 54 words, which include anagrams of corked as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in corked.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.