Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- cord is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- cord is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- cord is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
4 letter words by unscrambling cord
3 letter words by unscrambling cord
2 letter words by unscrambling cord
Definition of cord
- a line made of twisted fibers or threads; "the bundle was tied with a cord".
- a unit of amount of wood cut for burning; 128 cubic feet.
- a light insulated conductor for household use. Synonyms: electric cord.
- a cut pile fabric with vertical ribs; usually made of cotton. Synonyms: corduroy.
- stack in cords; "cord firewood".
- bind or tie with a cord.
agal, bowstring, catgut, chenille, clews, clothesline, gut, lace, lacing, laniard, lanyard, perpendicular, piping, ripcord, slack, string, taper, thread, tie, twine, whipcord, wick, yarn.
card, chord, cod, cold, cora, cords, core, cork, corm, corn, corp, curd, ford, lord, word.
aboard, accord, adored, afford, award, board, bored, chord, fjord, floored, ford, gourd, hoard, horde, ignored, lord, prerecord, prerecord, record, record.
Words made by unscrambling the letters cord plus one letter
coder, credo, decor, cored, chord, scrod, cords, duroc, crowd.
Your query has returned 11 words, which include anagrams of cord as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in cord.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.