Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- cook is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- cook is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- cook is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
4 letter words by unscrambling cook
3 letter words by unscrambling cook
Definition of cook
- someone who cooks food.
- English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779). Synonyms: Captain Cook, Captain James Cook, Cook, James Cook.
- prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook".
- prepare for eating by applying heat; "Cook me dinner, please", "can you make me an omelette?", "fix breakfast for the guests, please". Synonyms: fix, make, prepare, ready.
- transform and make suitable for consumption by heating; "These potatoes have to cook for 20 minutes".
- tamper, with the purpose of deception; "Fudge the figures", "cook the books", "falsify the data". Synonyms: fake, falsify, fudge, manipulate, misrepresent, wangle.
- transform by heating; "The apothecary cooked the medicinal mixture in a big iron kettle".
bake, blanch, braise, brown, chef, coddle, concoct, cookie, cooky, deglaze, devil, dress, escallop, flambe, fricassee, fry, grill, juggle, keep, lard, microwave, nuke, overcook, parboil, poach, precook, preserve, preserver, roast, roaster, scallop, seasoner, souse, steam, stew, zap.
book, cock, conk, coo, cooke, cooky, cool, coon, coop, coot, cork, crook, gook, hook, jook, kook, look, nook, rook.
book, brook, brooke, chinook, chinook, cooke, crook, gobbledygook, gook, hook, hooke, kirkuk, look, nook, overcook, precook, rook, schnook, shook, snook.
Words made by unscrambling the letters cook plus one letter
chook, jocko, crook, cooks, socko, cooky.
Your query has returned 2 words, which include anagrams of cook as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in cook.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.