Definition of confined
- place limits on (extent or access); "restrict the use of this parking lot", "limit the time you can spend with your friends". Synonyms: bound, confine, limit, restrain, restrict, throttle, trammel.
- restrict or confine,; "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day". Synonyms: circumscribe, confine, limit.
- prevent from leaving or from being removed. Synonyms: confine.
- close in; darkness enclosed him". Synonyms: confine, enclose, hold in.
- deprive of freedom; take into confinement. Synonyms: confine, detain. Antonyms: free.
- to close within bounds, limit or hold back from movement; "This holds the local until the express passengers change trains", "About a dozen animals were held inside the stockade", "The illegal immigrants were held at a detention center", "The terrorists held the journalists for ransom". Synonyms: confine, hold, restrain.
baffle, bind, border, bound, cabin, cage, cap, closet, constrain, content, cramp, cumber, curb, curtail, delimit, delimitate, demarcate, embank, enchain, encumber, fetter, fold, frame, gaol, gate, ground, halter, hamper, harness, immure, impound, imprison, incarcerate, inhibit, intern, jail, jug, keep, lag, lock, number, pinion, pound, rail, ration, reduce, regulate, rein, remand, restrain, restrict, rule, shackle, stiffen, straiten, strangle, tie, tighten, trap, truss.
affined, aligned, assigned, behind, bind, blind, combined, defined, designed, disinclined, find, grind, hind, inclined, kind, lined, mankind, mind, mined, refined.
Your query has returned 100 words, which include anagrams of confined as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in confined.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.