Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- commend is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 14 points
- commend is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 14 points
- commend is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 18 points
7 letter words by unscrambling commend
5 letter words by unscrambling commend
4 letter words by unscrambling commend
3 letter words by unscrambling commend
2 letter words by unscrambling commend
Definition of commend
- express approval of.
- present as worthy of regard, kindness, or confidence; "His paintings commend him to the artistic world".
- give to in charge; "I commend my children to you".
- express a good opinion of. Synonyms: recommend.
- mention as by way of greeting or to indicate friendship; "Remember me to your wife". Synonyms: remember.
amend, append, apprehend, ascend, attend, befriend, bend, blend, comprehend, condescend, contend, defend, depend, descend, distend, end, expend, extend, fend, friend.
Words made by unscrambling the letters commend plus one letter
Your query has returned 57 words, which include anagrams of commend as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in commend.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.