Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- colored is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- colored is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- colored is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
7 letter words by unscrambling colored
6 letter words by unscrambling colored
5 letter words by unscrambling colored
4 letter words by unscrambling colored
3 letter words by unscrambling colored
2 letter words by unscrambling colored
Definition of colored
- having color or a certain color; sometimes used in combination; "colored crepe paper", "the film was in color", "amber-colored heads of grain". Synonyms: colorful, coloured. Antonyms: uncolored.
- having skin rich in melanin pigments; "National Association for the Advancement of Colored People", "dark-skinned peoples". Synonyms: coloured, dark, dark-skinned, non-white.
- favoring one person or side over another; "a biased account of the trial", "a decision that was partial to the defendant". Synonyms: biased, coloured, one-sided, slanted.
- (used of color) artificially produced; not natural; "a bleached blonde". Synonyms: bleached, coloured, dyed.
- a United States term for Blacks that is now considered offensive. Synonyms: colored person.
- add color to; "The child colored the drawings", "Fall colored the trees", "colorize black and white film". Synonyms: color, color in, colorise, colorize, colour, colour in, colourise, colourize. Antonyms: discolor.
- affect as in thought or feeling; "My personal feelings color my judgment in this case", "The sadness tinged his life". Synonyms: color, colour, distort, tinge.
- modify or bias; "His political ideas color his lectures". Synonyms: color, colour.
- decorate with colors; "color the walls with paint in warm tones". Synonyms: color, colour, emblazon.
- give a deceptive explanation or excuse for; "color a lie". Synonyms: color, colour, gloss.
- change color, often in an undesired manner; "The shirts discolored". Synonyms: color, colour, discolor, discolour.
aurify, azure, black, blacken, blackwash, blanch, blench, blotch, blue, blush, bronze, brown, burn, crimson, dye, embrown, empurple, flush, gray, green, grey, handcolor, handcolour, hue, imbue, incarnadine, melanise, melanize, miniate, motley, mottle, nigrify, pale, pigment, pinkify, polychrome, polychromise, polychromize, purple, purpurate, redden, retouch, silver, streak, sunburn, tan, tinct, tinge, tint, tone, touch, turn, verdigris, white, whiten, yellow.
Words made by unscrambling the letters colored plus one letter
coholder, condoler, decolors, coloreds, coloured, decolour, overcold.
Your query has returned 81 words, which include anagrams of colored as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in colored.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.