Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- clipper is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- clipper is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- clipper is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 17 points
7 letter words by unscrambling clipper
6 letter words by unscrambling clipper
5 letter words by unscrambling clipper
4 letter words by unscrambling clipper
3 letter words by unscrambling clipper
2 letter words by unscrambling clipper
Definition of clipper
- (electronics) a nonlinear electronic circuit whose output is limited in amplitude; used to limit the instantaneous amplitude of a waveform (to clip off the peaks of a waveform); "a limiter introduces amplitude distortion". Synonyms: limiter.
- a fast sailing ship used in former times. Synonyms: clipper ship.
- shears for cutting grass or shrubbery (often used in the plural).
- scissors for cutting hair or finger nails (often used in the plural).
chipper, clapper, clipped, flipper, slipper.
chipper, dipper, flipper, kipper, nipper, ripper, shipper, skipper, slipper, stripper, tipper, tripper, zipper.
Words made by unscrambling the letters clipper plus one letter
crippled, crippler, cripples, clippers.
Your query has returned 54 words, which include anagrams of clipper as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in clipper.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.