Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- clamp is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- clamp is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- clamp is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
5 letter words by unscrambling clamp
4 letter words by unscrambling clamp
3 letter words by unscrambling clamp
2 letter words by unscrambling clamp
Definition of clamp
- a device (generally used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together. Synonyms: clinch.
- fasten or fix with a clamp; "clamp the chair together until the glue has hardened".
- impose or inflict forcefully; "The military government clamped a curfew onto the capital".
camp, champ, clam, clams, clap, clasp, clomp, clump, cramp, lamp.
amp, camp, champ, cramp, damp, decamp, encamp, gamp, lamp, ramp, revamp, stamp, tamp, tramp, vamp.
Words made by unscrambling the letters clamp plus one letter
Your query has returned 24 words, which include anagrams of clamp as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in clamp.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.