Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- cities is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- cities is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- cities is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
6 letter words by unscrambling cities
5 letter words by unscrambling cities
4 letter words by unscrambling cities
3 letter words by unscrambling cities
2 letter words by unscrambling cities
Definition of city
- a large and densely populated urban area; may include several independent administrative districts; "Ancient Troy was a great city". Synonyms: metropolis, urban center.
- an incorporated administrative district established by state charter; "the city raised the tax rate".
- people living in a large densely populated municipality; "the city voted for Republicans in 1994". Synonyms: metropolis.
bitty, committee, ditty, gritty, kitty, pity, pretty, subcommittee, witty.
Words made by unscrambling the letters cities plus one letter
diciest, deistic, ickiest, ekistic, elicits, miscite, incites, eristic.
Your query has returned 30 words, which include anagrams of cities as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in cities.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.