Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- cistern is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- cistern is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- cistern is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
7 letter words by unscrambling cistern
6 letter words by unscrambling cistern
5 letter words by unscrambling cistern
4 letter words by unscrambling cistern
3 letter words by unscrambling cistern
2 letter words by unscrambling cistern
Definition of cistern
- a sac or cavity containing fluid especially lymph or cerebrospinal fluid. Synonyms: cisterna.
- a tank that holds the water used to flush a toilet. Synonyms: water tank.
- an artificial reservoir for storing liquids; especially an underground tank for storing rainwater.
cesspit, cesspool, sink, sump.
Words made by unscrambling the letters cistern plus one letter
scantier, canister, tacrines, cisterna, creatins, ceratins, enticers, enterics, secretin, cresting, cithrens, citherns, christen, snitcher, inciters, crinites, citrines, stricken, centrism, noticers, corniest, cointers, cisterns, centrist, citterns.
Your query has returned 146 words, which include anagrams of cistern as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in cistern.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.