Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- catnap is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- catnap is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- catnap is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
6 letter words by unscrambling catnap
4 letter words by unscrambling catnap
3 letter words by unscrambling catnap
2 letter words by unscrambling catnap
Definition of catnap
- sleeping for a short period of time (usually not in bed). Synonyms: cat sleep, forty winks, nap, short sleep, snooze.
- take a siesta; "She naps everyday after lunch for an hour". Synonyms: catch a wink, nap.
doze, drowse, siesta, snooze, zizz.
asap, backslap, bootstrap, burlap, dimetapp, flytrap, handicap, hubcap, kidnap, kneecap, madcap, mishap, mousetrap, overlap, recap, skullcap, skycap, stopgap, wiretap.
Words made by unscrambling the letters catnap plus one letter
captain, cantrap, capstan, catnaps, captans.
Your query has returned 30 words, which include anagrams of catnap as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in catnap.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.