Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- caste is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- caste is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- caste is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
5 letter words by unscrambling caste
4 letter words by unscrambling caste
3 letter words by unscrambling caste
2 letter words by unscrambling caste
Definition of caste
- social status or position conferred by a system based on class; "lose caste by doing work beneath one's station".
- (Hinduism) a hereditary social class among Hindus; stratified according to ritual purity.
- a social class separated from others by distinctions of hereditary rank or profession or wealth.
- in some social insects (such as ants) a physically distinct individual or group of individuals specialized to perform certain functions in the colony.
baste, carte, case, cast, caster, castle, chaste, haste, paste, taste, waste.
aghast, bast, blast, cast, contrast, fast, glassed, harassed, lambaste, last, lymphoblast, mast, miscast, nast, outlast, past, precast, recast, unsurpassed, vast.
Words made by unscrambling the letters caste plus one letter
cadets, facets, taches, chaste, sachet, cheats, scathe, casket, castle, eclats, cleats, ascent, stance, secant, enacts, centas, costae, epacts, aspect, traces, recast, carets, caster, cartes, reacts, caters, crates, castes, cestas, stacte, cuesta, acutes, exacts.
Your query has returned 42 words, which include anagrams of caste as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in caste.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.