Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- calming is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- calming is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- calming is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 17 points
7 letter words by unscrambling calming
6 letter words by unscrambling calming
5 letter words by unscrambling calming
4 letter words by unscrambling calming
3 letter words by unscrambling calming
2 letter words by unscrambling calming
Definition of calming
- the act of appeasing (as by acceding to the demands of). Synonyms: appeasement.
- make calm or still; "quiet the dragons of worry and fear". Synonyms: calm, calm down, lull, quiet, quieten, still, tranquilize, tranquillise, tranquillize. Antonyms: agitate.
- make steady; "steady yourself". Synonyms: becalm, calm, steady.
- become quiet or calm, especially after a state of agitation; "After the fight both men need to cool off.", "It took a while after the baby was born for things to settle down again.". Synonyms: calm, calm down, chill out, cool it, cool off, settle down, simmer down.
- cause to be calm or quiet as by administering a sedative to; "The patient must be sedated before the operation". Synonyms: calm, sedate, tranquilize, tranquillise, tranquillize. Antonyms: stimulate.
appease, assuage, assure, compose, conciliate, conciliation, gentle, gruntle, hypnotise, hypnotize, lenify, lull, mesmerise, mesmerize, mollification, mollify, pacification, pacify, placate, placation, propitiation, reassure.
Words made by unscrambling the letters calming plus one letter
claiming, mackling, clamming, gnomical, clamping, maculing.
Your query has returned 84 words, which include anagrams of calming as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in calming.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.