Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- cabaret is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- cabaret is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- cabaret is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
7 letter words by unscrambling cabaret
6 letter words by unscrambling cabaret
5 letter words by unscrambling cabaret
4 letter words by unscrambling cabaret
3 letter words by unscrambling cabaret
2 letter words by unscrambling cabaret
Definition of cabaret
- a spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink; "don't expect a good meal at a cabaret", "the gossip columnist got his information by visiting nightclubs every night", "he played the drums at a jazz club". Synonyms: club, night club, nightclub, nightspot.
- a series of acts at a night club. Synonyms: floor show, floorshow.
a, aaa, aba, abbe, allay, anime, array, asea, astray, attache, away, ba, baa, ballet, bay, benet, betray, bey, bombay, bouquet.
Words made by unscrambling the letters cabaret plus one letter
acerbate, bacteria, bracteal, cartable, crabmeat, bearcats, cabresta, abreacts, cabarets, cabretta.
Your query has returned 84 words, which include anagrams of cabaret as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in cabaret.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.