Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- busy is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- busy is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- busy is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
4 letter words by unscrambling busy
3 letter words by unscrambling busy
2 letter words by unscrambling busy
Definition of busy
- actively or fully engaged or occupied; "busy with her work", "a busy man", "too busy to eat lunch". Antonyms: idle.
- overcrowded or cluttered with detail; "a busy painting", "a fussy design". Synonyms: fussy.
- intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner; "an interfering old woman", "bustling about self-importantly making an officious nuisance of himself", "busy about other people's business". Synonyms: busybodied, interfering, meddlesome, meddling, officious.
- crowded with or characterized by much activity; "a very busy week", "a busy life", "a busy street", "a busy seaport".
- (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories) unavailable for use by anyone else or indicating unavailability; (`engaged' is a British term for a busy telephone line); "her line is busy", "receptionists' telephones are always engaged", "the lavatory is in use", "kept getting a busy signal". Synonyms: engaged, in use.
- keep busy with; "She busies herself with her butterfly collection". Synonyms: occupy.
dabble, potter, putter, smatter.
buoy, bury, bus, busby, bush, bushy, busk, buss, bust, busty, buy.
Words made by unscrambling the letters busy plus one letter
busby, fubsy, bushy, bousy, buoys, busty.
Your query has returned 8 words, which include anagrams of busy as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in busy.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.