Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- buried is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- buried is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- buried is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
6 letter words by unscrambling buried
5 letter words by unscrambling buried
4 letter words by unscrambling buried
3 letter words by unscrambling buried
2 letter words by unscrambling buried
Definition of buried
- cover from sight; "Afghani women buried under their burkas". Synonyms: bury.
- place in a grave or tomb; "Stalin was buried behind the Kremlin wall on Red Square", "The pharaohs were entombed in the pyramids", "My grandfather was laid to rest last Sunday". Synonyms: bury, entomb, inhume, inter, lay to rest.
- place in the earth and cover with soil; "They buried the stolen goods". Synonyms: bury.
- enclose or envelop completely, as if by swallowing; "The huge waves swallowed the small boat and it sank shortly thereafter". Synonyms: bury, eat up, immerse, swallow, swallow up.
- embed deeply; "She sank her fingers into the soft sand", "He buried his head in her lap". Synonyms: bury, sink.
- dismiss from the mind; stop remembering; "I tried to bury these unpleasant memories". Synonyms: bury, forget. Antonyms: remember.
countersink, repress, set, suppress, unlearn.
burked, burled, burned, burred.
harried, married, unmarried, varied.
Words made by unscrambling the letters buried plus one letter
daubier, rebuild, builder, imbrued, burdies, bruised, bruited.
Your query has returned 50 words, which include anagrams of buried as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in buried.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.