Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- brassy is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- brassy is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- brassy is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
6 letter words by unscrambling brassy
5 letter words by unscrambling brassy
4 letter words by unscrambling brassy
3 letter words by unscrambling brassy
2 letter words by unscrambling brassy
Definition of brassy
- resembling the sound of a brass instrument. Synonyms: brasslike.
- tastelessly showy; "a flash car", "a flashy ring", "garish colors", "a gaudy costume", "loud sport shirts", "a meretricious yet stylish book", "tawdry ornaments". Synonyms: cheap, flash, flashy, garish, gaudy, gimcrack, loud, meretricious, tacky, tatty, tawdry, trashy.
- unrestrained by convention or propriety; ; ; - Los Angeles Times; ; ; - Bertrand Russell; "an audacious trick to pull", "a barefaced hypocrite", "the most bodacious display of tourism this side of Anaheim", "bald-faced lies", "brazen arrogance", "the modern world with its quick material successes and insolent belief in the boundless possibilities of progress". Synonyms: audacious, bald-faced, barefaced, bodacious, brazen, brazen-faced, insolent.
assay, cassie, chassis, classy, glassy, grassy, lassie, sassy, tallahassee.
Your query has returned 40 words, which include anagrams of brassy as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in brassy.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.