Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- boxwood is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 20 points
- boxwood is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 20 points
- boxwood is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 21 points
7 letter words by unscrambling boxwood
5 letter words by unscrambling boxwood
4 letter words by unscrambling boxwood
3 letter words by unscrambling boxwood
2 letter words by unscrambling boxwood
Definition of boxwood
- very hard tough close-grained light yellow wood of the box (particularly the common box); used in delicate woodwork: musical instruments and inlays and engraving blocks. Synonyms: Turkish boxwood.
- evergreen shrubs or small trees. Synonyms: box.
adulthood, allgood, babyhood, beechwood, blackwood, bollywood, boyhood, brotherhood, childhood, corkwood, cottonwood, deadwood, devilwood, dogwood, driftwood, elmwood, falsehood, fatherhood, firewood, firewood.
Words made by unscrambling the letters boxwood plus one letter
Your query has returned 17 words, which include anagrams of boxwood as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in boxwood.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.