Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- blunt is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- blunt is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- blunt is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
5 letter words by unscrambling blunt
4 letter words by unscrambling blunt
3 letter words by unscrambling blunt
2 letter words by unscrambling blunt
Definition of blunt
- having a broad or rounded end; "thick marks made by a blunt pencil".
- used of a knife or other blade; not sharp; "a blunt instrument".
- characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion; "blunt talking and straight shooting", "a blunt New England farmer", "I gave them my candid opinion", "forthright criticism", "a forthright approach to the problem", "tell me what you think--and you may just as well be frank", "it is possible to be outspoken without being rude", "plainspoken and to the point", "a point-blank accusation". Synonyms: candid, forthright, frank, free-spoken, outspoken, plainspoken, point-blank, straight-from-the-shoulder.
- devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment; "the blunt truth", "the crude facts", "facing the stark reality of the deadline". Synonyms: crude, stark.
- make less intense; "blunted emotions".
- make numb or insensitive; "The shock numbed her senses". Synonyms: benumb, dull, numb.
- make dull or blunt; "Too much cutting dulls the knife's edge". Synonyms: dull. Antonyms: sharpen.
- make less sharp; "blunt the knives".
- make less lively, intense, or vigorous; impair in vigor, force, activity, or sensation; "Terror blunted her feelings", "deaden a sound". Synonyms: deaden. Antonyms: enliven.
break, damp, dampen, obtund, petrify, soften, weaken.
blurt, brunt, bunt, lunt.
affront, brunt, bunt, confront, cunt, front, grunt, hunt, lunt, punt, shunt, stunt.
Words made by unscrambling the letters blunt plus one letter
unbelt, unbolt, blunts.
Your query has returned 12 words, which include anagrams of blunt as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in blunt.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.