Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- blower is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- blower is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- blower is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
6 letter words by unscrambling blower
5 letter words by unscrambling blower
4 letter words by unscrambling blower
3 letter words by unscrambling blower
2 letter words by unscrambling blower
Definition of blower
- a device that produces a current of air.
- a fan run by an electric motor. Synonyms: electric fan.
- large aquatic carnivorous mammal with fin-like forelimbs no hind limbs, including: whales; dolphins; porpoises; narwhals. Synonyms: cetacean, cetacean mammal.
bower, flower, glower, lower, plower, slower.
goer, grower, knower, lower, mower, rower, slower, sower, thrower.
Words made by unscrambling the letters blower plus one letter
rowable, wobbler, bowlder, lowbred, blowier, blowers, bowlers.
Your query has returned 51 words, which include anagrams of blower as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in blower.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.