Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- blood is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- blood is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- blood is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
5 letter words by unscrambling blood
4 letter words by unscrambling blood
3 letter words by unscrambling blood
2 letter words by unscrambling blood
Definition of blood
- the fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped through the body by the heart and contains plasma, blood cells, and platelets; "blood carries oxygen and nutrients to the tissues and carries away waste products", "the ancients believed that blood was the seat of the emotions".
- temperament or disposition; "a person of hot blood".
- a dissolute man in fashionable society. Synonyms: profligate, rake, rakehell, rip, roue.
- the descendants of one individual; "his entire lineage has been warriors". Synonyms: ancestry, blood line, bloodline, descent, line, line of descent, lineage, origin, parentage, pedigree, stemma, stock.
- people viewed as members of a group; "we need more young blood in this organization".
- smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill.
bloodstream, family, folk, gore, grume, kinfolk, kinsfolk, lifeblood, menorrhea, phratry, sept, side.
blond, bloody, bloom, brood, flood.
bud, crud, dud, flood, hud, mud, rudd, scud, spud, stud, thud.
Words made by unscrambling the letters blood plus one letter
boodle, diobol, kobold, doblon, bloods, bloody.
Your query has returned 15 words, which include anagrams of blood as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in blood.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.