Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- blister is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- blister is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- blister is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
7 letter words by unscrambling blister
6 letter words by unscrambling blister
5 letter words by unscrambling blister
4 letter words by unscrambling blister
3 letter words by unscrambling blister
2 letter words by unscrambling blister
Definition of blister
- a flaw on a surface resulting when an applied substance does not adhere (as an air bubble in a coat of paint).
- (botany) a swelling on a plant similar to that on the skin.
- (pathology) an elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid. Synonyms: bleb, bulla.
- get blistered; "Her feet blistered during the long hike". Synonyms: vesicate.
- subject to harsh criticism; "The Senator blistered the administration in his speech on Friday", "the professor scaled the students", "your invectives scorched the community". Synonyms: scald, whip.
- cause blisters to form on; "the tight shoes and perspiration blistered her feet".
bister, blaster, blistery, bluster, glister, lister.
lister, mister, mr, resistor, sister, sr, transistor, twister.
Words made by unscrambling the letters blister plus one letter
librates, blastier, driblets, bristled, filberts, gilberts, blithers, trilbies, timbrels, strobile, blisters, bristles, brittles, burliest, subtiler, blistery, blitzers.
Your query has returned 145 words, which include anagrams of blister as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in blister.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.