Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- blemish is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 14 points
- blemish is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 14 points
- blemish is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 16 points
7 letter words by unscrambling blemish
5 letter words by unscrambling blemish
4 letter words by unscrambling blemish
3 letter words by unscrambling blemish
2 letter words by unscrambling blemish
Definition of blemish
- a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body); "a facial blemish". Synonyms: defect, mar.
- mar or spoil the appearance of; "scars defaced her cheeks", "The vandals disfigured the statue". Synonyms: deface, disfigure.
- mar or impair with a flaw; "her face was blemished". Synonyms: spot.
- add a flaw or blemish to; make imperfect or defective. Synonyms: flaw.
birthmark, blackhead, blot, burn, check, chip, comedo, crack, daub, dent, ding, gouge, mangle, mark, maul, milium, mole, nevus, nick, pit, pock, scar, scrape, scratch, slur, smear, smirch, smudge, spot, stigma, verruca, wart, whitehead.
Words made by unscrambling the letters blemish plus one letter
Your query has returned 76 words, which include anagrams of blemish as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in blemish.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.