Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- beggar is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- beggar is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- beggar is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
6 letter words by unscrambling beggar
5 letter words by unscrambling beggar
4 letter words by unscrambling beggar
3 letter words by unscrambling beggar
2 letter words by unscrambling beggar
Definition of beggar
- a pauper who lives by begging. Synonyms: mendicant.
- be beyond the resources of; "This beggars description!".
- reduce to beggary. Synonyms: pauperise, pauperize.
beggarman, beggarwoman, cadger, mooch, moocher, panhandler, sannyasi, sannyasin, sanyasi, scrounger.
egger, jaeger, macgregor.
Words made by unscrambling the letters beggar plus one letter
garbage, bragged, baggier, bragger, baggers, beggars, burgage, beggary.
Your query has returned 44 words, which include anagrams of beggar as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in beggar.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.