Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- bearer is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- bearer is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- bearer is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
6 letter words by unscrambling bearer
5 letter words by unscrambling bearer
4 letter words by unscrambling bearer
3 letter words by unscrambling bearer
2 letter words by unscrambling bearer
Definition of bearer
- someone whose employment involves carrying something; "the bonds were transmitted by carrier". Synonyms: carrier, toter.
- a messenger who bears or presents; "a bearer of good tidings".
- one of the mourners carrying the coffin at a funeral. Synonyms: pallbearer.
- the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it; "the bond was marked `payable to bearer'". Synonyms: holder.
beaker, beaner, beater, beaver, hearer, nearer, wearer.
error, sharer, starer, terror, wearer.
Words made by unscrambling the letters bearer plus one letter
acerber, cerebra, gerbera, breaker, errable, bearers, rebater.
Your query has returned 30 words, which include anagrams of bearer as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in bearer.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.