Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- banks is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- banks is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- banks is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
5 letter words by unscrambling banks
4 letter words by unscrambling banks
3 letter words by unscrambling banks
2 letter words by unscrambling banks
Definition of banks
- English botanist who accompanied Captain Cook on his first voyage to the Pacific Ocean (1743-1820). Synonyms: Banks, Sir Joseph Banks.
- sloping land (especially the slope beside a body of water); "they pulled the canoe up on the bank", "he sat on the bank of the river and watched the currents". Synonyms: bank.
- a financial institution that accepts deposits and channels the money into lending activities; "he cashed a check at the bank", "that bank holds the mortgage on my home". Synonyms: bank, banking company, banking concern, depository financial institution.
- a long ridge or pile; "a huge bank of earth". Synonyms: bank.
- an arrangement of similar objects in a row or in tiers; "he operated a bank of switches". Synonyms: bank.
- a supply or stock held in reserve for future use (especially in emergencies). Synonyms: bank.
- the funds held by a gambling house or the dealer in some gambling games; "he tried to break the bank at Monte Carlo". Synonyms: bank.
- a slope in the turn of a road or track; the outside is higher than the inside in order to reduce the effects of centrifugal force. Synonyms: bank, camber, cant.
- a container (usually with a slot in the top) for keeping money at home; "the coin bank was empty". Synonyms: bank, coin bank, money box, savings bank.
- a building in which the business of banking transacted; "the bank is on the corner of Nassau and Witherspoon". Synonyms: bank, bank building.
- a flight maneuver; aircraft tips laterally about its longitudinal axis (especially in turning); "the plane went into a steep bank". Synonyms: bank.
- tip laterally; "the pilot had to bank the aircraft". Synonyms: bank.
- enclose with a bank; "bank roads". Synonyms: bank.
- do business with a bank or keep an account at a bank; "Where do you bank in this town?". Synonyms: bank.
- act as the banker in a game or in gambling. Synonyms: bank.
- be in the banking business. Synonyms: bank.
- put into a bank account; "She deposits her paycheck every month". Synonyms: bank, deposit. Antonyms: withdraw.
- cover with ashes so to control the rate of burning; "bank a fire". Synonyms: bank.
- have confidence or faith in; "We can trust in God", "Rely on your friends", "bank on your good education", "I swear by my grandmother's recipes". Synonyms: bank, rely, swear, trust. Antonyms: distrust, mistrust.
acquirer, bet, bluff, calculate, count, credit, depend, lean, look, reckon, redeposit, riverbank, riverside, sandbank, waterside.
bank, banns, hanks.
hanks, manx, thanks.
Words made by unscrambling the letters banks plus one letter
Your query has returned 22 words, which include anagrams of banks as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in banks.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.