Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- attired is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- attired is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- attired is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
7 letter words by unscrambling attired
6 letter words by unscrambling attired
5 letter words by unscrambling attired
4 letter words by unscrambling attired
3 letter words by unscrambling attired
2 letter words by unscrambling attired
Definition of attired
- dressed or clothed especially in fine attire; often used in combination; "the elegantly attired gentleman", "neatly dressed workers", "monks garbed in hooded robes", "went about oddly garmented", "professors robed in crimson", "tuxedo-attired gentlemen", "crimson-robed Harvard professors". Synonyms: appareled, dressed, garbed, garmented, habilimented, robed.
- put on special clothes to appear particularly appealing and attractive; "She never dresses up, even when she goes to the opera", "The young girls were all fancied up for the party". Synonyms: attire, deck out, deck up, dress up, fancy up, fig out, fig up, get up, gussy up, overdress, prink, rig out, tog out, tog up, trick out, trick up. Antonyms: dress down, underdress.
bedizen, dizen, dress, enrobe, plume, prank, preen, primp.
expired, mired, required, retired, retired, wired.
Words made by unscrambling the letters attired plus one letter
tetracid, tetradic, citrated, iterated, detrital, admitter, nitrated, teratoid, striated, tardiest, attrited, titrated.
Your query has returned 111 words, which include anagrams of attired as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in attired.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.