Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- article is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- article is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- article is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
7 letter words by unscrambling article
6 letter words by unscrambling article
5 letter words by unscrambling article
4 letter words by unscrambling article
3 letter words by unscrambling article
2 letter words by unscrambling article
Definition of article
- nonfictional prose forming an independent part of a publication.
- one of a class of artifacts; "an article of clothing".
- a separate section of a legal document (as a statute or contract or will). Synonyms: clause.
- (grammar) a determiner that may indicate the specificity of reference of a noun phrase.
- bind by a contract; especially for a training period.
breakable, column, deductible, editorial, escalator, feature, joker, knickknack, notion, novelty, offprint, paper, reprint, rider, separate, ware.
Words made by unscrambling the letters article plus one letter
tailrace, articled, lacertid, metrical, clarinet, loricate, erotical, prelatic, particle, articles, recitals, sterical, tractile, reticula, vertical, literacy.
Your query has returned 164 words, which include anagrams of article as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in article.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.